Wednesday, 10 October 2007

Breastfeeding Outrage !

I almost forgot today is also Breast fest day ... I have a photo of me tandem breastfeeding my twin sons (at home) but haven't decided whether to put it up.

I respect the stand they are taking but sometimes I don't see what the fuss is about.

I know some of my dearest friends wanted to BF (their bodies or baby [or babies] couldn't be forced into doing it -even my own twin J refused to BF for 5 months). Some even wanted to BF for longer than their infants chose -self weaning earlier.I don't want to cause any angst or sadness. The pain digs deep and it kills them . So respectfully I say ...

I am proud to have been able to BF my twins for 15 months. I have posted this before Dr Seuss for Breastfeeding Mummies ... and I have BF in most of those places ... discreetly as I can !

I don't tandem feed in public (except once at the ABA meeting) but, I think, if I had too I would. You can't see much flesh and why should anybody be looking that closely at you.

The Great Breast Fest Montage I will leave it up to you to decide if you want to watch it. It is slow moving but moving and background music is perfect.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...