Monday 8 February 2016

Never have I ever


This prompt got me thinking. I've done a lot of things in 49yrs , still there are many things I haven't.

I fear creating a bucket list more then ever now, after three wire bristled brushes with cancer in three years.

I did write about it just days after I started my first chemo cycle threeyears ago.

 How to create a Bucket List

It's a rusty fire bucket now !


Everyone supposedly has at least one thing that they would really love to do before they die. In theory , I know for me , it's Ah, the bucket list ...hey ! I don't want to even think about it

A LONG while back I started a 101 in 1001 days , it's really a list of goals. Unfulfilled in my case after too many years.

Think like the meme 101 things before I ..., 40 before 40 etc . I'm up to 50 before 50.

While I might not actively have a bucket list that I maintain or write down - I know there is such an incredible wealth of things I could try ...better to fail than never try.

No-one knows how long or little time we have here on earth ! I feel fearful and apprehensive now still facing uncertain prognosis . Talking about my mortality does my head in , my friend Meg. passing away last week from the same malignant sarcoma and genetic disease (NF) as I have and now my young uncle in his 50's receiving devastating news of his cancer's return.

Still a Bucket list is an ingenious way to motivate myself to get the most out of life.

More.

To not to let it all pass me by, to make me feel that I can accomplish and experience something in this wonderful life. I know I don't want to be too lazy or chicken to try things just because I might fail.


This is not my bucket list , just a random list I found on google.

Never have I ever



… had to run to save my life.
… taken part in a talent show. ~ no talent Trish
… made money by performing on the street.
… broken something at a friend’s house and then not told them.
… snooped through a friend’s bathroom or bedroom without them knowing.
… walked for more than six hours. ~ Relay for Life
… jumped from a roof.
… shoplifted.
… set my or someone else’s hair on fire by accident.
… ridden a horse.
… had a bad fall because I was walking and texting.( don’t count the poles I’ve walked into)
… been arrested.
… gone surfing.
… walked out of a movie because it was bad.
… broken a bone.
… tried to cut my own hair.
… completely forgot my lines in a play.
… shot a gun.
… had a surprise party thrown for me. Worse experience ever – hated it.
… cheated on a test...that I can recall
… dined and dashed.
… gotten stitches.
… fallen in love at first sight.
… had a paranormal experience.
… accidentally said “I love you” to someone.
… hitchhiked.
… been trapped in an elevator.
… sung karaoke in front of people.
… been on TV or the radio.
… pressed send and then immediately regretted it.
… been so sun burnt I couldn’t wear a shirt.
… been awake for two days straight.
… thrown up on a roller coaster.
… dyed my hair a crazy color.
… had someone slap me across the face.
… worked with someone I hated with the burning passion of a thousand suns.
… danced in an elevator.
… cried in public because of a song.
… texted for four hours straight.
… chipped a tooth.
… gone hunting…unless you count boys
… had a tree house.
… been to a country in Asia.
… been screamed at by a customer at my job.
… spent a night in the woods with no shelter.
… read a whole novel in one day.
… gone vegan.
… been without heat for a winter or without A/C for a summer.
… gone scuba diving.
… lied about a family member dying as an excuse to get out of doing something.
… bungee jumped.
… been to a country in Africa.
… been on a fad diet.
… been to a fashion show.
… been electrocuted.
… had a bad allergic reaction.
… been in an embarrassing video that was uploaded to YouTube.
… thought I was going to drown.
… worked at a fast food restaurant.
… fainted.
… looked through someone else’s phone without their permission.
 ....  Done a nudie opps I mean undie run in public


please get behind me
https://undierunsyd2016.everydayhero.com/au/trish

  
I Must Confess