Tuesday 15 December 2015

Carol of the Drum

What a week it's been.
I went to Oprah last Saturday night - budget tickets and a rear view but her words filled the Arena and it was spellbinding . I'm still trying to grasp what she said and apply it.

I'm riding waves of emotion with a lot of sadness.

It has been a very heavy week for friends, one diagnosed with Breast cancer and some special people whose facebook pages I follow - news you don’t even know how to grasp !

How do you even ...
Loving Lachlan a precious little boy with a deadly brain cancer whose family is preparing for the worse.


This is one of my favourite 'Carol of the Drum' by Christine Anu



 Boney M


 I heart this Little Drummer Boy - Pentatonix



ABBA


This is very different on snare





My own little Drummer boys hae their own (formerly older Bro's) drums and I'm expecting them to belt out a few tunes soon.

This was thought provoking...
What if the statement “Dance to the beat of your own drum” actually refers to going after what you want in life and achieving your dreams? Dancing is making movement in relation to the vibrations As the drums beat reaches you it drives the movements.
What is your favourite Christmas Carol ?

#IBOT