Wednesday 10 September 2014

Wordless Wednesday : Not smiling now


Really bad wind blown and hat head hair !
A friend took this about 6-7km from the finish.
They ran (pun intended) out of Zebra Zoom medals - so I'm waiting for it to be posted out.
 "I run because it's so symbolic of life. You have to drive yourself to overcome the obstacles. You might feel that you can't. But then you find your inner strength, and realise you're capable of so much more than you thought." – Arthur Blank
I was never a runner though a fast walker. Two years ago I never thought I could run a 1/2 marathon and I have twice...still breathing !

There is no telling how many miles you will have to run while chasing a dream...
I may have quit putting off doing things tomorrow but that elusive Full marathon is about 2yrs away , maybe once I get over this.