Thursday 5 June 2014

A Winter's Fire and Tea

 26 down 4 to go

I'm looking forward to ...being home
snuggling with the one I love
and these guys




staying inside wearing PJ's as long as I want 

focusing on my running again 

getting fitter and stronger...step by step.
 

connecting with like minded people 
breathing deeply ...
If things don't go my way I'll reassess plan B.



sipping hot cups of tea 
 guzzling hot chocolate
reading by the fire 

soaking up winter sunshine 
bustling in the garden 
wearing a different scarf every day
 
roast lamb dinners 

belly warming soups
baked desserts

curling up with my iPad ...
wood fires

cosy blankets
 
what are you thankful most for on wintry days ?


Anyway...life goes on, continuing to both surprise and delight me (I can live without the disappointments and stress though). The journey is as important as the destination and I'd just thought I'd share it with you , too.

LIVE every moment ღ♥¸.•*¨`*. ¸.•LAUGH every day ღ♥¸.•*¨`*. ¸.•LOVE beyond words ღ♥¸.•*¨`*.¸.•
BE Grateful for what You have¸.•*¨`*.¸.♥☼