Thursday 5 December 2013

What does the ELF do ? The first is making shoes at night while, you know, while the old cobbler sleeps...


For all those playing along with the Kindness elf or Elf on the Shelf - this is so cute.
A fun advent activity for kids. It folds a bit like a paper plane.




I prefer turned down version.

You can get a really elegant looking Elf Boot  , depending on the napkin you use. Then fill the pocket or top with a chocolate ball, place names, candy canes or joke on a slip of paper.
You will get a much better result with large napkin , mine was too small.

The is the closest we'll ever get to making snowmen at Christmas - a cute DYI snowman - sewn or glued.



http://theimaginationtree.com/2013/12/stuffed-snowman-sewing-craft-kids.html

I need to find our ELF DVD copy , a family fun Christmas Movie.

What is your favourite Christmas movie ? 
What advent activities with your children ? 

One Direction Fans - win the new release DVD here .


It's this SUNDAY - I'm going PINK for a Purpose in Sussan Women’s Fun Run - I'm running my first HALF MARATHON   , raising funds for Breast Cancer Network Australia, if you would like to sponsor me - every $  or [$21.10] counts ;) - sponsor me here