As soon as The Lone Ranger appeared on the back cover of the April- June Lego club mag - my boys wanted to meet him and his horse, Silver.
They knew he was a good guy. I knew he was haw't.
The Lone Ranger was a fictional masked character: ex-Texas Ranger who, with his Indian friend Tonto, fights injustice in the American Old West. He became an enduring icon of American culture.
The Lone Ranger would shout, "Hi-Yo, Silver! Away!" As the white stallion galloped off someone would ask, "Who was that masked man, anyway?"
I said wait till your birthday ...they got Ninjago, Chima , & Creations, everything but The Lone Ranger sets released in June.
They were very excited a few days after their birthday when I was asked to review.
Comanche Camp $39.99Journey to the Comanche Camp with the Lone Ranger and Tonto! Visit Red Knee in the teepee with removable canopy and campfire. Check out the weapon rack then jump in the canoe and go fishing. Watch out for the scorpions as they launch a surprise attack from the rocky outcrop with the attack function!
The boys were right into it, sorting Lego into bowls.
Three new Mini- Figures was a big bonus in their eyes , plus a canoe and teepee.
I shed a tear when I noticed Silver was missing from this set. Joel said "Don't worry Mum , he's in another set " and provided him with new wheels ...
Tell me what the Lone Ranger's next adventure should be ...the 3 funniest or most creative entries will win ...
1. Only Australian Residents are eligible to enter.
2. Entries not answering the question will be deemed invalid. The winner will be chosen by originality and creative merit, not by chance. Judges decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3.There are three LEGO Comanche Camp ($39.99 RRP each)as above.
5. The Prize is not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
6. Prizes sent out by PR firm directly will not be replaced in the event that they are stolen, lost or damaged or delayed in transit.
7. Subscribe to my blog to receive MLDB updates.
8. Follow via Facebook or Bloglovin on the sidebar .
Disclaimer: I was provided with one LEGO Comanche Camp to review and for the purpose of hosting this giveaway and adding to the arsenal of weapons my children use to torture me.
No financial payment was received.All opinions are my own and my childrens.
I couldn't resist now I am going to have the theme music in my head all day - William Tell Overture.