GiveawayTarget's Toy Sale starts Wednesday and I have a $50 giftcard to giveaway.
One of the many 'tricky' decisions I've had to make as a parent is letting my kids write wish lists if I know that it might create disappointment because the
It feels mean to build up false hopes, so I do try to steer them in the right direction.
|I later realised - there were too many pleases , whatever ;)|
Is that a good or bad thing ?
Last week the boys thought it was Christmas , not to mention their birthday, when I asked if they wanted to see Target Toy Sale catalogue online.
The Target Toy Sale starts this Wednesday 26th June to Wednesday 17 July, 2013
The Little Drummers also have a big 7th birthday in one week - so exciting is building. Lego is top of the list.
(How did that happen so quickly ...seven !)
Joel was home from school sick, so he and I got one on one time, to look peacefully. I printed off a Santa wish-list with 4 choices only (and told him they might not get any or all of them because Christmas was still 6 months away). [But giving parents lots of time for lay-by and Target will hide toys till 22/12 !].
|Look 20% off Lego, Mum and new Super-heroes, and Skylanders are buy one get one free !|
|Decisions , Decisions !|
|Both felt they had been good all the time LOL !|
Target has provided one $50 gift card to spend during the three weeks of Australia’s BIGGEST TOY Sale?
Just tell me, in 25 words or less, what is going on your wish-list ?
2. Entries not answering the question will be deemed invalid. The winner will be chosen by originality and creative merit, not by chance. Judges decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3.There is one $50 gift card prize as above. 4. Entries - Open 24/6/2013 - Close 11.59pm 30/6/2013 AEST. The winner will be notified by email, and posted to mylittledrummerboys.blogspot.com.au after they reply - Winner has 3 days to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
5. The Prize is not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
6. Prizes sent out by PR firm directly will not be replaced in the event that they are stolen, lost or damaged in transit.
7. Subscribe to my blog to receive MLDB updates.
8. Follow via Facebook or Bloglovin on the sidebar .
Disclaimer: For hosting this giveaway and telling you my opinions on the Target Toy sale , I was provided with a gift card as well as a $50 gift card for one of my readers.