Thursday 9 May 2013

Say I love , every chance you get.

What other gift comes close on Mother's Day than to be kissed , hugged and snuggled tight ?

Though a money tree or a holiday would be very nice ! I am so very grateful for my three sons , I never imagined the laughs and love they would bring to my life.

On Sunday morning, while some mothers will awake to the smell of burnt toast, warm milky tea and kitchen surprise like this ....


I'll be warming up to run 4km in Mothers day Classic (in my new jocks and socks -seriously and I bought them myself).

We are sleeping over at Mum's , but I doubt she will appreciate a badly made coffee at 6am .

I love this . I think hubby & kids could easily achieve this culinary feat... they're pancake and strawberry pros.
Colorfully.eu I'm putting an order in for this Saturday instead

If your mum is like mine , she already has 2 pairs of slippers (and a 3rd pair I borrowed accidentally because they looked like mine - sorry MUM) , several dressing gowns, umpteen kitchen appliances, vases, candles, Manchester & booze and whatever she doesn't have she buys herself. She works large in a retail shopping centre.


Though she has years of baking under her apron strings, I'm treating her to this RedBalloon experience.


Something we can all benefit from *wink*. As soon as I can pin down a date that suits us both I'll tell you all about it.

The beauty of a Redballoon voucher is she can use when it suits her (in most cases).I'd offer to take her  hot-air ballooning but she is as keen as I am ....like NEVER .

Redballoon has over 500 + Mother's day ideas whether you have specific gift ideas in mind or you are in need of inspiration.

If you are disorganized time challenged like me , go no further - than your keyboard - for a Mother's Day gift that Mum will long remember.

Imagine your Mum blissing out with a massage, cruising the seas or



most of these were under $100
Have you been bargain hunting for the perfect Mother's Day gift ?


Mother's day is tinged with sadness in many homes with missing mothers and children, who we said goodbye to , too soon. I'll be thinking of own daughter.


I'm also taking part in the Mother's Day Classic raising funds for breast cancer research. Every extra dollar raised goes towards vital research into the prevention and cure of breast cancer - so one day no family will lose their mother to Breast Cancer.

Please consider  donating online to my Fundraising  


There is also a special deal for My Little Drummer Boy readers!

  • Offer: Spend $129 or more on any RedBalloon experience, and receive $30 off.
  • To redeem:  Visit www.redballoon.com.au and enter the promotional code REDMUM12 at the checkout to receive your discount.
  • Terms and Conditions: Offer valid until 31/12/13. Promotional Code can only be used once per person. All purchases are subject to Red Balloon T&Cs, for full details see www.redballoon.com.au/help/terms-conditions
Linking up with Six By The Bay