Saturday 4 May 2013

My favourite quote

 






I love inspiring words and people.
Asking me my favourite quote is like asking who is my favourite child or what is my favourite food ?



Credit


The good Dr Seuss really knew his stuff . His impressive list of quotes is pretty much everything you need to know about life ...what else can I say ! 

Quotes motivate us to have a better life, appreciate our life or suck it up when it stinks.


One more for road ...


I'm taking part in the Mother's Day Classic raising funds for breast cancer research. Every extra dollar raised goes towards vital research into the prevention and cure of breast cancer. I'll be participating or volunteering along with 120,000 Australians nationwide who are making a difference on Mother's Day . You can help me too by donating online