Saturday 9 March 2013

Your point is ...

Ok, so I don't really like tagging memes ...twopointfivekids tagged me and I thought why not ?

1. Where were you born?


2. Were you named after someone? No

3. If you have children, how many do you have? 4 - 3 sons living and a daughter stillborn in 2004

4. How many pets do you have? 3

5. What was your worst injury? Detached retina in my right eye aged 8yrs and concussion - resulted in partial blindness and a broken clavicle at 22yrs from being bounced off see-saw was pretty uncomfortable for 6 weeks.

6. Do you have a special talent?  


7. What's your favourite thing to bake? 


8. Favourite Fast Food? 
credit - Simon's food favourites OMG his blog makes me drool for all kinds of yummy food.
(Of course I want some right now )

9. Would you bungee jump? Never.EVER.

10. What's the first thing you notice about people?  if they smile and look kind

11. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday

12. Any current worries? 

Hundreds ...most fearful is will I live to see my boys grow up ?
Will I get sponsors to walk 10,000 steps for 7 days?


'I'm not going to let the fears & worries about tomorrow ruin my today'
Peter Harvey
Canberra
1944 - 2013
13. Name three drinks you drink regularly ? Water, Tea with milk no sugar, green tea. (no vino anymore due to #12)

14. What's your favourite Book? Too many - love Running Pink and currently reading Joy Dettman's Woody Creek series

15. Would you like to be a Pirate?
  I'd sail the seas only on a luxury cruiser liner {I can 'talk' like one on FB if that counts = that really makes me laugh}.

16. Favourite Smells? Roses and lavender - Roast lamb & hot chips

17. Why do you blog? ....get yourself a coffee

  • "I started blogging about the first part of my IVF cycle after I read an article about Tertia and Julie and their blogs in the June 2005 Reader's Digest Australia. I wanted what they had: the circle of friendship and support. Originally, I wanted to journal my grief and trying to conceive via IVF (my first natural pregnancy ended in 2004 when our daughter was stillborn at 26 weeks gestation). Six months later in 2005, we went down the IVF path."
  • "Over time I have steered away from infertility and loss because I felt so blessed and felt I needed to move on and let others fill that niche because my grief was less intense. It was too far off my radar to be honest and authentic. I still mention significant days and life experiences as the need arises."
  • "I feel very blessed with the people I have met - the friendship and the connections and the honesty of some bloggers in revealing their own adversity, adventures and truimphs. All over the world people want to be friendly to me."

18. What song do you want played at your funeral? Next question 

19. What is your least favourite thing about yourself? I hate photographs of me.

20. Favourite hobby? Eating and reading books,blogs anything including cereal packets. Being right !

21. What do you look for in a friend?


22. Name something that you have done that you never thought you would. Birthing a living child ( let alone twins).

23. Favourite fun thing to do. Cook , eat and laugh with friends.

24. Any pet peeves? Whinging is boring -next question ...I will say in my next house I'm putting in a urinal.

25. What's the last thing that made you laugh? My kids - every day.

Now I am supposed to tag other bloggers to participate in this - do it at your leisure !