Well , actually it is good ...
- to be home in tree change.
- Mia, the cat is happy to be home.
- Dashi is happy to have a canine buddy - Obi (My 19 yr old's puppy ...who is probably not going to be happy tomorrow when he gets neutered).
- to see hubby starting on a little project to make our shed more comfortable - a lounging room for me ( 'cause my Internet wifi won't work in the bedroom and our kitchen/family area is too small)
noisylittle drummers go back to school tomorrow (after a month off) and that makes MEthem happy. They were so excited when we bumped into their teacher Ms W at the shops on Saturday.
- It has taken me five days to post again, everything feels so different.
- I have so much to catch up on and giveaway winners to draw and notify ...
- I have many people to thank ; for sending cards, gifts and good wishes. I will if I haven't yet !
- It is harder than I thought I was going to be ...yes I still have my
pain in assidedrain.
- I have so many inappropriate thoughts right now I can't begin to write them down.
- I feel melodramatic
mewriting this post.
- I know Chemotherapy will save my life , in the long term , but that doesn't mean I like it.
- I wasn't expecting the treatment , a
poisonouscocktail of 3 (4) intravenous treatment regimes to last for a minimum of 15 -16 months ...so most of way through 2013. (Then another oral medication for 5 years.). I'll write more about this later, maybe.
- I feel like I am heading into dangerous territory with no comfortable place to be.
- I am not looking forward to being BALD , it will totally announce to everyone I have cancer ! I feel most for the impact on my little boys, at school, and the changes it will bring.
- "Even though I may not know what the future holds, I should not give in to the fear of the unknown. I have to trust, I have to have faith." Jai PauschIn other news, I started my vision board today ...