Friday 22 June 2012

Thankful update

Just a quick update, how can it be Friday already !
Though it has been one of the longest weeks ever.

I love that technology allows me to keep in touch with everyone while I am in hospital .

I know I don't feel so alone in the wee hours when sleep eludes me.
I did sleep better last night.

I am feeling less bravo today and I know that's ok. They told me there would be days like these.

I am missing my cherubs so much. I am looking forward to seeing them briefly today. They know I am in hospital but not so much of the details.

My five positive things

1. A hot cup of tea from the lovely night nurse this morning, the other tea with meals is terrible but the food is actually edible .

2. DM's / PM and Late evening phone calls of support, giving me much comfort. Visitors bearing chocolate


3.Tulips from a newly met twitter and boggy friend who works in the hospital. Thank you Lisa.


4. Blogging from hospital's free wireless Internet.

5.Today is a new day and I am thankful for that most of anything. Bring it on.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad