Saturday 2 June 2012

Imagine if ...

Picture yourself ...on an idyllic island.
See yourself on the sun-drenched and bleached white sands.



Gaze in awe at the blue,blue sea.
Imagine what you are wearing, the relaxed way you are lying , or walking on this beach at sunset.



Feel the breeze flowing through your hair.
Hear the soft roar of gentle waves lapping the beach.

 

Note the calm smile on your face ...
now this is where I want to be.

 
Now imagine yourself ...what it feels like to be there!

It's been raining here today. Not that I complaining we need the rain and it is filling our water tank.

Later, I plan on being a top mum because I'll let the muddy brothers out to jump in the puddles and fling some mud.
The Silver lining ...  when you are close to the ground
"The world is mud-luscious and puddle-wonderful." ~E.E. Cummings
I guess we all know how much fun mud flinging is ...

"Are you feeling, feeling, feeling like I'm, feeling
Like I'm floating, floating, up above that big blue ocean
Sand beneath our feet, big blue sky above our heads,
No need to keep stressing from our everyday life on our minds
We have got to leave all that behind"

-At the beach, The Avett brothers

What have you got planned this weekend ?