Saturday 5 November 2011

Grateful for little things

The world would be a much happier place if we could all appreciate the little things more often.
Little posts included :)

I am very grateful for these three things which have made camping outside of caravan parks more possible enjoyable ...
You need not see the picture of the campground toilet .Trust me !


do you know what this is ?

And this view warmed my heart this week too.

*sigh* missing my view tonight

where we camped Wed & Thu ...

just beyond the table is the walkway through

the beach !


Tonight, the caravan park (Hopetoun), where we are paying $38 a night , looks much the same as the free campground , except for a concrete pad - haven't seen the beach yet due to the rain !
It is a bit of a disappointment.
It's pouring raining and my washing is wet ( the only reason we decided to stay in caravan park) .
I am not complaining.
I am extremely grateful we are warm, dry and comfortable inside our caravan ... I pity those camping in tents.
Bring on a sunny Sunday !

 

Never miss a post