Friday 11 November 2011

#13 Lucky Bay

I know I am sad we are on the final leg of our Western Australia adventure.

I know we're lucky to have this campsite spot even if it is #13.
Lucky Bay Beach

actual campsite view

It's a paradise here and even the kangaroos are friendly. They laze about on the beach too. I hope to capture a shot.

This campground is situated in Cape Le Grand National Park $9 per adult per night. Children under 6 are free.

The weather and has finally warmed up again (though still brisk in the afternoon) and I know the boys can't wait to get to the beach.

I know no one knows what secret ink is ;-) !

I know part of me is glad to be heading home and ' Wish you here' by Pink Floyd is playing on the radio right now .... I really was thinking this.




Now I know the other campground and beach is so much nicer ...I don't like #13 so much anymore insert 'pout'.The grey lady nomad in Esperance told me Lucky
Bay was nicer .

I am also feeling very stabby with blogpress on my ipad because it crashed when I tried to post this .
Then it took me 40mins to find the draft.
Now I know I have to bribe my DH to take me back to where I can get a signal.

Are you playing Things I know?

Never miss a post