Friday, 27 May 2011

Grateful ~ A spoonful of sugar


  • I'm very grateful I filled in a form for the lovely Disney lady, at the Aus Blog Conference, because it got me invited to Mary Poppins, The Musical at the Capitol Theatre Sydney.  

It's

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Do you think I am excited ?

  • A cup of tea in bed, in the morning . It's our latest cosiest , lazy morning routine ; we do take turns :-) .
  •  The fringe benefits of blogging ...did you see my new boots. My husband is starting to come round to the idea that blogging isn't such a bad thing ... it makes the medicine go down in the most delightful way.
 So, what's making you smile today?
... Please add a link back to Maxibella in your post. Blog hop to visit other bloggers who are spreading a little sunshine.

 
  Never miss a post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...