Do you have leave a list on your fridge for carers ?
EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBERS
- AUSTRALIA FIRE/POLICE/AMBULANCE 000
- Poisons Information Centre 24 hour a day, 7 days a week, Australia wide 13 11 26
- *Healthcare Direct 24 hour health advice line When it's not an emergency ~ 1800 022 222
- *Pregnancy Birth & Baby helpline 1800 882 436
- Alternative Emergency Number Mobile Phones ONLY 112
- Doctor Phone Number 1 ____________________________________________
Doctor Phone Number 2 ____________________________________________
- Local Hospital ____________________________________________________
- Our address ____________________________________________
- My phone number is ___________________________________ or
- Mobile _______________________________________________
- STATE emergency services SES : _______________________________________
(Check for your own state's number)
- VET _____________________________________________________
It might seem strange having phone numbers and address of your own home but if you are not there or the one injured would your child , friends or relatives know your actual street address, especially in the stress of an emergency, to tell an operator.
You might also add first names / last names of yourself / children if they are different . Remember to keep an ICE (In CASE OF EMERGENCY) number in your mobile phone too- so if somethings happens to you they know who to contact.
*The 24-hour telephone health advice lines is currently available to residents of the Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, the Northern Territory, Tasmania, South Australia and WA.
Important Victoria only has a
NURSE ON CALL SERVICE 1300 60 60 24
PS I wanted to do it as a PDF so it could be printed but I never had the time to search how...It is now on my to do.New blogger formating is a nightmare.
♥ Never miss a post