Saturday, 5 February 2011

Grateful Saturday - Small things

Kisses & hugs from small boys even when they ask for more kisses to delay bedtime. I hope they never stop wanting my kisses.

 
Flowers from a small boy , be they a fistful of yellow top 'flower' weed or roses ripped off my roses bushes.

My Husband who despite having a sweltering hot week working outside, 2 days away from home and where lots of things didn't go as planned still came up with spontaneous plan to for a ...
Visit with friends, my bestie for 28yrs after we met as teenagers on holidays. Her girl kiddos are 4, 5.5  & 8 .The kids will have a ball too.  

Ps Would still appreciate prayers for Tuesday.

So, what's making you smile today?
... add your Grateful post below it's a blog hop .Please add a link back to Maxibella in your post. Blog hop to visit other bloggers who are spreading a little sunshine


  Never miss a post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...