Saturday, 15 January 2011

Grateful Saturday - Family


This week I can't say it enough- I am so grateful for
  1. Family ...my husband, my little boys and even my bigger boy who got a job last week. My heart is still breaking, heavy and aching for the mothers of the little boys (& girls) lost in the flood tragedy and Lori losing her soul mate.
  2. That my Hub's family in Gympie stayed were safe.
  3. Going to see 'Tangled' thanks to Nuffnang & Naomi , taking along my little boys, my nephew, niece, their neighbour. Yes , it was just a Disney movie but it was heartwarming to see the family reunited at the end (of course you knew that would happen in a Disney movie). Then the kids had a swim in the pool and we went out for pizza to celebrate my brothers' birthday (which is today - Happy Birthday D).
  4. Community -  the courage shining through the unimaginable devastation and the hundreds of ways people are pitching in to lighten one another's burdens & loss.
Think deeply about what you can do to lighten one anothers' load as you keep safe & laugh in the light today...
If you are financially able please donate to the Queensland flood appeal here


 
  Never miss a post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...