Monday, 29 November 2010

Yesterday

On Thursday, I found one of the hammocks we've had for over 15yrs ...still in the packet.

"Most people put off
till tomorrow that which they
should have done yesterday."

I had heard DH say he wanted to find the hammocks to take it to the farm ...so I did.
I don't think he had sharing in mind when he strung it Saturday.





Hammock Peddler: The price is ten dollars. But, I must warn you, this is no ordinary hammock. Its webbing is a mesh of comfort…and evil.
Homer: You had me at “comfort”! -

(Ps I can totally see where the evil comes in ...)



"Most people put off
till tomorrow that which they
should have done yesterday."

Me I got 3 mins in it.

This is more my idea ...
1. My hammock

Homer: Mister Hammock, say hello to Madame Ass

I think we need this setup -sans the nude beach
Flickr(Nude beach hammocks)

"Procrastination is the art of
keeping up with yesterday."

Never miss a post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...