Monday 15 November 2010

Rainy days & Mondays

It's one of those days... remember Rainy days & Mondays.



Do I feel down ?...maybe.
I am certainly anxious as we head off to a followup appointment for my husband about his cancer.
Six months ago we got the diagnosis that his tumour was malignant and would require radiation therapy.
The radiotherapy has been done & dusted. The rest is uncertain.He will have regular followup and scans for the next few years.

It just undoes me every time we go there. I can't explain it.


It is one of the most beautiful compensations in life that no man can help another without helping himself." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Now for a little linky love

Something to giggle about kids & lubricants @Very bored in Catalunya (guest poster)
A message about our elderly are sad & forgotten ...why @Living life as me
Something heartwarming @Life with Kaison
Something cute ...

Never miss a post

3 comments :

Jayne said...

(((hugs)))
Thinking of you all, fingers crossed and blessings on their way xxx

J said...

My prayers are with you & your family. Keep strong.

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

Thanks Jayne & Joni

It all went well, hub has a PET scan booked Feb 1st x fingers x

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.