Tuesday, 1 June 2010

Post it Tuesday # 26 Some Good news ...

Finally ...



In other news ... (it was my brother's loo ...after a big poo ....Phew they didn't need to fish out the paper eeeeewww)

My new positive affirmation ...

Sorry I can't talk too much right now life is so busy, DH had an unrelated to 'C ' eye appointment, dentist appointment and then an appointment with Chemo Dr today... in 3 different locations, then we had to drop the boys off for minding ...pickup them up at 7.30pm scoring a free dinner ...thanks to my SIL.

We left home at 8.15am and got home at 9pm. The small boys also now look much bigger after their haircuts we squeezed in today too... I can't believe my babies are 47 months old.
Life is never short of eventful xoxo



I ♥ Post it Tuesday

Never miss a post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...