Saturday 17 April 2010

Smiley Saturday - Determined

...well I'm not sure if Lightening is doing SS , I am ; that's all. One day recently I saw a poster at the community health centre with the caption
"I had a stressful day but I am determined to find five positive things"
It reminded me that I was somewhat determined to continue with Days of Grace in small things . I just haven't had time or inclination; that's all.

  1. Smelling the roses ...truly they are right under my nose , my height at front porch. It's the Children's rose. Every day I am reminded how lucky I am. I find it can be such a mood lifter to focus on the good things that you have in your life when you feel anything but ...
  2. Triple flybuy points and Easter chocolate 75% off.
  3. The laughter and antics of two small boys who make all of the craziness worth it. Moments that are so awesome that they take my breath away...yesterday I took twin J with me to buy accessories for dinner ...his twin S wrapped his arms around his brother and gave him a big hug (and also said have fun ! see you when you get back).
  4. Sweetypie ...err Ziggy & other favourite things.
  5. 36hrs ...counting down.


Never miss a post

4 comments :

Not Quite Nigella said...

Great idea! When things go wrong it's easy to overlook that wonderful things isn't it! :)

Jayne said...

It's those silver linings that get us through the hard times ;)

lightening said...

Lightening has been a really shocking blogger of late. :( I should get back to Smiley Saturdays. They always did cheer me up. :)

Glow said...

Nice rewind :) I like triple flybuys :P

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.