Tuesday, 27 April 2010

Post it Tuesday #21

O M Gosh how did Tuesday roll around so quickly. How is May only days away ?

It's been like I wished today (well tomorrow) would happen since last week. Tomorrow is the day DH has his surgery.

I never planned to be away from my blog a week. It isn't because I haven't had anything to say, more the opposite. Perhaps I don't want to say it out loud .

Life goes on at rollercoaster pace ...




My boys have given me so many fun mischeivous moments. I just haven't had so much to say let alone time to blog it. (I did capture photos but my camera battery keeps going flat so I can't upload)

I've had so many things have happen in our life this month. I didn't have the time to write about any of them in depth .
Truthfully , I really didn't have anything great for you today either... but I love post its!


I ♥ Post it Tuesday

Never miss a post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...