Tuesday, 2 February 2010

Stick 'em up # 10

Why do I wait all week for Tuesday ...
(PS why do I bother with the housework ? It just gets messy 5mins later ...

Why do I bother with the gym ...because to not bother is worse

Why didn't I stick to the tredmill ...
Why didn't I think about the wide open spaces

Why did the 'older' grey hair gent in bright multi coloured skimpy shorts bother wearing any ?

(at least I was far enough back with 'space' between us)

Why can't I get through my to do lists ?


Why does he keep putting them back
Why , after all the practice, do I still #FAIL at hiding chocolate ...

Why shouldn't I offer my husband a reward for his long, Sunday afternoon spent mowing the lawn, gardening and other yardwork ...
(seriously it was just a back/shoulder massage on offer [then] ... enough said & not just because we've been married an awfully long time lol)

Was I BUSTED ...

That's all I have to say today ...


I ♥ Post it Tuesday's




Never miss a post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...