Thursday 31 December 2009

Yield to temptation ...

it may not pass your way again.

Isn't it more sensible to make resolutions you would be tempted to keep... why do people insist on making it scary and unattainable. Why not ...

  1. Chat more over phone / Internet /Twitter/Facebook.
  2. Stop exercising. Waste of time...unless it is jumping to conclusions side-stepping responsibility, and pushing my luck!.If it weren't for the fact that the TV set and the refrigerator are so far apart, I won't have any reason to exercise at all. (~Joey Adams)
  3. Drink. Drink some more (coffee or fermented fruit & grain beverages)
  4. Eat out more take away (or take out)
  5. Gain weight
  6. Spend more time watching TV / movies.
  7. Procrastinate more.
  8. Spend less time at housework
  9. Make less money spend more.
  10. Start a bad habit: be less organised (hmm I think I qulaify for this already)!
(ps all should be read with tongue firmly in cheek)

Seriously, the New year , and a new decade, is the time to celebrate a new beginning, a time to wish all my friends and loved ones a Happy New Year.

"My Wishes in 2010
I pray God gives You…
12 Month of Happiness,
52 Weeks of Fun,
365 Days Success,
8760 Hours Good Health,
525600 Minutes Good Luck,
3153600 Seconds of Joy…and that’s all! ”

PS Been feeling emotional all day. My friend had a precious little girl born today what a special day it was. Bub arrived safe & sound after an emergency C/section and a long labour for her mum.


Never miss a post

6 comments :

Nicolasa said...

Great post! You made me giggle a few times!!
Happy New Year to you!

Jayne said...

Happy 2010, Trish, and may you find it filled with great delights ;)

Kelley @ magnetoboldtoo said...

Happy new year babe!

I am totally taking on your list. I think I can do it... hmmmmm, Maccas for lunch?

katepickle said...

Oh I think I could manage all of those things this year! LOL

Happy New Year

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

Happy New Year to you, my friend.

I think I could keep every single one of those resolutions.

Hope the New Year is good to you.

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

LOL I loved that list! Although I was thinking "Woah, I think I already do those things!" :P Happy New Year to you and your family! :D

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.