Tuesday, 20 October 2009

Excitement


Days of Grace 21/365

  1. Sleeping next to DH all night ... two big, little boys who finally slept all night in their own beds (AT LEAST till AFTER 6am or so).
  2. Two little, big boys who both also woke up dry !
  3. Opening the envelop containing the $200 wish card I won thanks to KOLEOS, Soup & Tina ... can you believe it is only 66 DAYS till Christmas 2009.
  4. Opening surprise $100 voucher to Star City Garden Buffet restaurant (I won from local newspaper online Oktoberfest comp ...though only valid till 31st Oct)
  5. 'Winning' the eBay auction for Tupperware busy blocks (well it's exciting to me) ...

    I am going to use the Blocks which are a cube with hinged opening to make an Advent calendar to count down to Christmas (first as a sleep in your own bed bribe).

    Plus I found another lady on a forum after I placed a wanted ad - so I can do one for both S & J.

    I want to make it a family tradition. I'll fill them with small animals for a Navity scene and or small chocolates /lollies.

    PS I love the style of this one but I want it less Santa'ified. I hope DH can copy it ;)



Never miss a post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...