Sunday, 17 May 2009

Weekly Winners 20 2009

May 10th to 16th Edition 20
The I finally got my camera back edition ...

I love Autumn (Fall)

Lizzy was getting some sun down by the duck pond too
(wish I could have caught the coloured reflection better)
♥ feeding the ducks ...except they enjoyed eating the stale bread too

New shirts (click to read all about them)

Hope they don't try trains next !

When do we get the smarties mum ?

Bad Trampoline hair day
Loving my new Little drummer boy shirt
Sidewalk Chalk artist


Ready set go ... Hold on tight
Saturday Sunset
Remember Weekly Winners is a meme to show off your favourite snaps of the week ,
not a competition so anyone can join in the fun ...

Please go see more Weekly Winners @ Lotus's



Never miss a post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...