Monday, 20 April 2009

For Dad

Today is the day we used to celebrate my Dad's birthday.
I heard this song today on the radio ...it made me cry and think of him (more than usual). Dad died 3 1/2 yrs ago at 63. Almost a year after Charlotte. His funeral was the day after her first birthday/anniversary.
Over Easter when my young sons were hanging out with 'Jampa' (My Father in law). I was feeling really sad that my Dad never got to meet S & J or even know I was pregnant. A miracle in itself.
Sad beyond words that S & J will never feel the great bear hugs he gave, often, to everyone. He was a generous man my Dad . They will never know what a wonderful man he was in real life.
I miss him.
Happy Birthday in heaven Dad.
I wish ...





Never miss a post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...