Days of Grace 18/365
- Climbing into bed at night
- especially when it has been freshly made up with crisp clean sheets!
- looking out on my garden from my bedroom
- Smelling scented roses
- Rambunctious laughter of small boys in the morning PLEASE at least after 7 AM
- A hot cup of tea
- Email from a friend
- Rambunctious laughter of small boys anytime ...except bed time
- Scented rose petals
- Blogging from the bedroom (of the Brothers) via wireless Internet
It harder than I thought it would be to list the simple grace in small things ... because each day the same small things bring me the most joy ... I can't imagine life without them.
Tomorrow brings another new day and I am thankful for that most of anything. Bring it on.
Never miss a post