Sunday, 25 January 2009

Weekly Winners 4 2009

What are you all here for ?

Is it Pelican feeding time ?
No it's Sunday and ...
January 18th -24th - edition 4

My water baby boy ...

Wee tree boy
Free water play area

My boys
Sunset @ Birdie beach
I found you


Race you !

catch of the day
More Fun Flying ...
Beach Boys

This footbridge is from holidays of my youth.Children used to jump off the footbridge by climbing over the railing onto pillons.We crossed over on Thursday evening. My brother was there too showing his children the bridge. Sadly, I heard tonight (my husband told me) a 13yr old girl drowned at this very spot on Friday less than 24hrs later.I cannot imagine her family's grief.
Please go see more Weekly winners at ... Lotus's

Never miss a post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...