Tuesday 2 December 2008

Nablopomo ...

Thank you my loyal readers and commenters. I couldn't have done it without you cheering me on ...well if I got no comments I would have pulled the plug on daily posting.


Did you do it too ?

Let me know and I add you to my list ...in no particular order


Have you gained any new readers or found new blogs to stalk ?
*SIGH* I found out my comment form wasn't working one day... if you tried and couldn't comment I won't know ...does that nake any sense.

Assvice of the Day
  1. It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan. 
  2. A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do ... I don't mean breaking the rules LOL - I mean proving someone wrong !
  3. Never, never quit unless you really have to save compromising your health or integrity - keep digging deep ! Determination determines the outcome.



Never miss a post

6 comments :

MissyBoo said...

Congratulations on completing NaBloPoMo. Well Done!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on doing it! It's a great feeling to achieve a target you've set yourself.

Thanks so much for my Ornament I LOVE it.

Merry Christmas

Alix
x

Veronica Foale said...

It was hard but I did it! Now I have to try and not neglect my food blog, hehe.

Anonymous said...

Your third sentence could not have come to me at a better time. Thank you. I need someone to mantra that to me each morn...

M said...

Loved doing NaBloPoMo. But I am relieved it is over. I got an email from FeedBlitz today to say that my niece cancelled her subscription to my blog. Reason: Too many updates!

I guess that's the price I pay for posting everyday!

Jenn said...

I am soooo glad it's over!
:)
Congrats on a successful NaBloPoMo 2008!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.