Monday, 29 December 2008

Life is good in Australia.

Today, I received an answer to prayer. It isn't something I can't tell you and I really don't mean to tease. It was a quite quirky how it happened. It ties in with what happened next ...

Today we went to see AUSTRALIA - with Nicole Kidman & Hugh Jackman.It was amazing movie. Life in Australia in 1939 was not so good. I recommend it highly. It was dramatic and spectacular. Brilliant cinematography.

Due to the timing of our babysitter (my Mum) and it being the holidays - we spoilt ourselves and went into the Gold lounge. It was our first time ;) .

The huge reclining seats were incredible and if you have to sit 3 hrs in a seat -then do it.It was worth it... we got free popcorn and softdrink too (in a real glass)



If we hadn't decided to go to the movies - it might not have happened. The song if you have seen Australia is so apt. Hope & believe.

It has made me re-evaluate a lot of things that have concerned me for months.It was an answer to a prayer that I wasn't expecting. Yes, it was something good.Yes, dreams do come true. I am very thankful for the timing.

I love this song. It always gives me so much hope.I am thankful for so many things today.

Nicole Kidman's character reminds of Jeannie Gunn and We of the Never never. I have visited the Northern Territory (1992) and it is very beautiful 'country'. I look forward to going back one day.


Never miss a post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...