Sunday 30 November 2008

Weekly Winners

G'day - so you are here for




November 23rd - 30th

What did we do this weekend ?
we planted some
here ...
Before


After
What are we waiting for
Daddy can fix itMr Do Bee

Reaching for the sky
Standing Tall

mmm The Hot Date dessert
Tea Time
We discovered the TV finally ... 5 mins to unpack the dishwasher is all Mummy needs
Where Daddies go when there is MORE - OR Less room in his bed
See you next week
You know what to do ... go see more Weekly winners at the host with the most ... Lotus's

Advice of the day
  1. Take a nap Sunday afternoons ... I should have.
  2. Don't worry that you can't give your kids the best of everything just give them your very best... especially your time
  3. Take time to smell the roses ... or plant a few potted colour annuals even a few in pot will brighten your day.
Have a great week everyone ...




Never miss a post

13 comments :

Anonymous said...

Good advice. I'm going to need a nap later this Sunday, or some coffee.

MissyBoo said...

Your boys, are getting more gorgeous everyday :-)

Anonymous said...

Love the agapanthas!! and those little tea cup things look very intriguing

SECRET AGENT MAMA said...

Oh, such great shots of such a wonderful time of year! It always makes me smile to see you all in bloom while we are in decay, at this time of year.. Ya know? The contrast makes me remember how big, yet small, the world is.

Anonymous said...

hahaha I love the shot of 'Dad' in the bed.. looks a bit comfier than the couch..

Thanks for sharing Trish and your flowers look great :) Kim

Gabriel said...

Great pictures today! I absolutely loved them. Those little ones are getting cuter by the minute!!!

Here is my post. Have a great week!

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

I love those flowers. :)

Erin said...

What cute little boys!

Corina - Down to Earth Mama said...

Your garden is looking good. I want warm weather!

Crazed Nitwit said...

Love the flowers. And the children. As always I enjoy your photos.

HUGZ

Hey it's Amy Benson said...

I love your photos! Especially "tea time" and also your advide of the day! A nap is always a good idea...

alicia said...

those are great flowers! good job! and those tea cups are sooo awesome! what are they made of?

Lilly said...

Trish, I missed you and your blog. What great photos - I too loved the teacups, how clever are they? Must try them except I don't have young children to use them as an excuse to do so..... Love flowers and hot date desert - yum!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.