Wednesday, 26 November 2008

Not so ... Wordless Wednesday

I can explain ... make sure you read the story under the picture.


This actually really did happen. This cake was for someone who was moving from an Insurance Claims office.

Okay ... so this is how I imagine this conversation went:

Wool.worths Employee: 'Hello Wool.worths, how can I help you?'
Customer: ' I would like to order a cake for a going away party this week.'

Wool.worths Employee: 'What you want on the cake?'
Customer: 'Best Wishes Suzanne' and underneath that 'We will miss you'.
(I received this by email)
Don't stop laughing yet ...you can't fix 'stupid'
but you can thank them for a good laugh.

Assvice of the day
  1. Laughter really is good for you, it's more than just an enjoyable activity, it is very beneficial to the body and mind. It doesn't cost a cent and it is highly contagious.
    Laughter lowers blood pressure, activates the immune system, triggers the release of endorphins (the body’s natural painkillers), reduces stress hormones, helps reduce pain, allows muscles to relax and is helpful for breathing as frequent laughter empties the air of lungs.
  2. Read this - I think it's one of the funniest Thankgivings /Turkey joke ever.
  3. Do you remember my 2007 Wordless Wednesday Turkey recipe - wouldn't this be fun to serve.



Never miss a post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...