Monday, 10 November 2008

hello Kitty Surprise

I was going to tell you all about my island getaway ...but I got a surprise instead.

Remember our little ball of fun fluff ...

well Matilda and some Tom D i c k or Harry are ppurrr leased to announce the arrival of
1 2 3 4

5 67
oops eight
kittens born today between 9.30am and 5pm.

We only realised she might be pregnant a few weeks ago. I ahev no idea how ...of course I know all about the cats birds and bees -I never saw her come into 'season'.

I am glad I only have twins. Every time I turned my back she popped out another one (because cats eat the placenta).

Sadly
the tiniest last born looks like they won't make it. They are so,so tiny. I have never seen kittens being born either.

Email now to reserve the kitten of your dreams...they are so cute.

Assvice of the day.
  1. Don't procrastinate ... getting your cat desexed .... do it today !
  2. "A kitten provides a child with a sleepover friend every night."
  3. Laugh off at quotes like this ...
I've never understood why women love cats. Cats are independent, they don't listen, they don't come in when you call, they like to stay out all night, and when they're home they like to be left alone and sleep. In other words, every quality that women hate in a man, they love in a cat
Smile at this one
A kitten is in the animal world what a rosebud is in the garden.” ~ Robert Southey (English Poet and Writer of prose. 1774-1843)

Remember the Engineer's Guide to Cats



Never miss a post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...