Sunday, 21 September 2008

Weekly Winners


September 14th - 20th

Sorry I haven't been around much .We have been at the farm again for three days over the weekend helping to drench the cattle. These are the only photos that were any good I got to take.

Is it this key Dad ?






Dangling Boots
Little Boy blue is getting sleepyShadow twin
Dusty Boots


Sorry, I can't think of many captions ...I am exhausted running after my little buddies who LOVE keys, hanging round the farm and driving all the cars/mower/tractors and bikes plus Grandpa's TV & DVD player anything electronic , wol wol's lollies, biscuits and everything two year olds are not allowed to touch.
Lotus @ Sarcastic Mom is the host of Weekly Winners please go visit other entries.Anyone can come join in the fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...