Another week has passed me by in the blink of an eye ...
another week of smiles and reasons to be thankful.
- S still has his glasses intact .Monday we got a reprieve from patching for now. Our next appointment is in 2 months after his 2nd birthday when they will re- assess him again.
- I have been concerned about the boys language or rather their speech .I know they understand everything I say but they weren't speaking much. This week they have finally started using more words.
- We had great fun at the library choosing books to read ... though next time I take them in the stroller - they loved hiding between the book aisles and running away from me. I was laughing while
cursingchasing them but they might ban us next time. Thank goodness for hoods on their sweaters.
- I discovered the Blog blast for peace - thanks Sue.
Mimi of Mimi Writes is encouraging bloggers to join in unity the Blog Blast for Peace Bloggers from around the globe will unite in 4th Blog Blast For Peace Day, 4th June, 2008.Mimi wants us to join in you can help by spreading the word on your own blogs and by writing your own peace post
- Join in - check Mimi’s Blog Blast for Peace page for instructions on taking part and to let her know you are participating.
- sign and decorate a globe for the Peace Globe Posts pagee - see the Peace Globe Gallery for examples
- Publish your ‘Peace Post’ on 4th June, 2008.
- Visit other Blog Blast for Peace posts and comment.
- Join in the Peace Meme Movement
Never miss a post