Saturday 19 April 2008

Smiley Saturday - Caturday



& CATURDAY


So shoot me - but I couldn't resist this - it really made me smile.My new kitten , Matilda is so cute and providing much entertainment.
I found this ... Engineers showing their kitteh techniques...on Cute Overload.






Other things made me smile this week ...not the least being my the Brothers doing the full monty and also going bare chested and bare buttered.

Who are they copying ? their older brother who prefers to go shirtless (his pants stay on LOL) but then drags out the bed doona to keep himself warm ... go figure.

When we put them in cots, awake, to go to sleep they remove all their clothes and nappies (luckily no messes) and then wait for us to realise their nekkid smile. We hear them laughing ... we go check on them. Try as I might - I can't - stop smiling as I rouse on them and redress.

S & J know it is funny and keep doing it because we can't stop laughing at them ... I even resorted to buttoning their pj shirts on backwards . This confuses and annoys them.

11 comments :

Sarah said...

*G* Thanks for the giggle!! That video is hilarious!!

And thanks for becoming my "fan"!!

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

Happy to be your fan Sadie ;)

C said...

That is so cute about your boys! But even cuter that you buttoned the jamie tops the wrong way around!

Crazed Nitwit said...

It's a boy thing. My guys did it too. Riley(17yo) used to run out the front door nekkid at 2yo and down the street before I could catch him! We put a second lock on that door. LOL.

Jayne said...

ROFL
Males have this thing about going the full monty.
And no one under the age of 12 actually feels the heat, or in your boys' case, the cold ;)

Anonymous said...

I might have to try the trick with the pjs on backwards!

BTW - I have tagged you for a meme. Feel free to play or ignore - what ever suits! Cheer PQ.

Anonymous said...

sounds like the boys are a handful! Thanks for stopping by and the sweet comment. Didn't make it out to the mall to shop but I got most of my sewing done.

Karen Coutu said...

Your children are so adorable! I really like the close-up photo in the mirror. My favorite is the one of the cute little kitten on top of the horse. That's just something you don't see everyday.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love your new kitty's name! That's adorable! :D

And too funny that you've had to put shirts on backwards - LOL!

Anonymous said...

lol!

love the youtube clip

Laura Paxton said...

That was funny! Thanks for sharing!! Engineers and cats...very interesting combination!! Reminds me of my father!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.