Thursday 24 April 2008

Revive our hearts... day 3 & Hot Hunk Thursday

Oh yes ... Widdle Shammock has started a new meme ... a bit of fun sharing eye candy !
You can look but don't touch. I have to share my Dh first ...

Day Three:
"...love suffers long, and is kind..." 1 Cor. 13:4
"And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ
Jesus." Phil. 4:19

Love indeed suffers long and is kind
... My husband that is him all over.
I can honestly say he does put my needs above his own most of the time.
At the lowest and worst times in my life he has been there - my rock and to steady me.
When I was labour giving birth to our stillborn daughter he sat beside me on a plain old hard chair all night and held me.When he had hardly slept for 2 days.
Then he did this for me one day recently

Okay ...Tonight I did raise my voice a bit once ... nothing he did though - he was helping me find something someone misplaced somewhere in all the chaos lost. Tomorrow is apublic holiday I get all day to be nice to him and my MIL (it's okay she is just visiting - though she did live with us in her own granny flat for 6
L
O
N
G ... years. I guess I have a lot to thank her for not . Seriously ...she has a good heart and is a lovely Christian woman. She taught my DH well. I might even stoop to sending her a thank you card.

6 comments :

Kellan said...

He sounds like a wonderful husband and friend - you are lucky!!

Nice to see you today - thanks for coming by. Hope you are well. See you soon - Kellan

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

thanks Kellan - he is my best friend

Crazed Nitwit said...

I always love to hear the stories of couples who are stronger after losses. So many couples break up. I'm happy to see you and your hubby are still a team.

Hugs.

Anonymous said...

it's nice when your partner is also your best friend. :)

Ashley said...

He sounds like a great guy! Great job!

Penny said...

I am VERY impressed. Can I send my DH for lessons? LOL!

Thanks for the comment on my blog! The cow print nap was from Snazzipants. Not sure if they are still making that one, but you may be able to pick one up on TradeMe (www.trademe.co.nz) as they do sometimes have 2nd hand ones or one off lines. :-)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.