Thursday, 24 April 2008

Revive our hearts... day 3 & Hot Hunk Thursday

Oh yes ... Widdle Shammock has started a new meme ... a bit of fun sharing eye candy !
You can look but don't touch. I have to share my Dh first ...

Day Three:
"...love suffers long, and is kind..." 1 Cor. 13:4
"And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ
Jesus." Phil. 4:19

Love indeed suffers long and is kind
... My husband that is him all over.
I can honestly say he does put my needs above his own most of the time.
At the lowest and worst times in my life he has been there - my rock and to steady me.
When I was labour giving birth to our stillborn daughter he sat beside me on a plain old hard chair all night and held me.When he had hardly slept for 2 days.
Then he did this for me one day recently

Okay ...Tonight I did raise my voice a bit once ... nothing he did though - he was helping me find something someone misplaced somewhere in all the chaos lost. Tomorrow is apublic holiday I get all day to be nice to him and my MIL (it's okay she is just visiting - though she did live with us in her own granny flat for 6
L
O
N
G ... years. I guess I have a lot to thank her for not . Seriously ...she has a good heart and is a lovely Christian woman. She taught my DH well. I might even stoop to sending her a thank you card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...