Tuesday, 22 April 2008

Day 1 - Revive our heart

New DIRECTIONS ...in my marriage : a journey to appreciate and encourage my husband.

Day One:
"The heart of her husband safely trusts her; so he will have no lack of gain. She does
him good and not evil all the days of her life." Prov. 31:11-12
To refresh your memory...here's the 30-Day Encouragement Challenge...for the next 30days:
* You can't say anything negative about your husband ...to your husband...or to anyone else, about your husband.
* Say something that you admire or appreciate about your husband...to your
husband...and to someone else, about your husband!
To help you get started, have you ever thanked your husband
Last night I left my blogging and rss feeds *gasp* to watch a movie with the family .. "The Bee Movie" -funny and different.Then I helped my husband tidy up instead of sitting at computer again.I thanked him before I went to bed and told him I loved him (I do this often but I guess not enough).

This morning I officially started Day 1 ... I woke up and remembered , I jumped out of bed with a spring in my step to go make him a cup of tea in bed ... he was in the shower when I returned but it was the thought that counts.(ps I didn't have time to hop in LOL).He always make me a cup of tea. I thanked him because he is an exceptional fellow and does so much around the house.

It was fitting the Head or Tails this week is Directions - I really took to heart what Skittle has written this week . I could have written this too. For me, too, my blog has become a bit of sore point with my husband - he doesn't like the time I spend online. So it is a struggle because being I feel so alone and isolated at times -it is my lifeline and my sanity. I guess like Skittle I need to chose 'real life' a little more often. So if you see less of me that's why. It isn't a flip of the coin - heads or tails ...

Darling - I love and cherish you in my life thanks for choosing me.

OMG - what a coincidence ... was Googling a song about 'Direction' and thought of Every which way but loose ... (by Eddie Rabbitt who I have never heard of - to be honest but I have heard of his music) -then I started listening to You & I - I loved it ... but not the cheesy Dallas Montage with Patrick Duffy & Victoria Principle . I saw another version with the album cover - Radio Romance - which it what ours was - freaky. Read about it HERE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...