Thursday, 27 March 2008

Thursday Thirteen - Brilliant Insults 101 ...


I came across this gem the other day @ Psychoprogs -
Things you would like to say at work, but can't !

It is brilliant !!!

Some of them would be useful anywhere, anytime ... you want to get your teeth kicked in ! to get your point across to some ass hat as nicely as possible without resorting to violence.

These are my favourite thirteen but because I don't work in an office at the moment ,the Brothers won't understand and my husband ignores anything rude I say I really am a nice person I won't get to use them much ...

  1. I don’t know what your problem is, but I’ll bet it’s hard to pronounce.

  2. How about never? Is never good for you?

  3. I’m really easy to get along with once you people learn to see it my way.

  4. I’ll try being nicer if you’ll try being smarter.

  5. I’m out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.

  6. It sounds like English, but I can’t understand a word you’re saying.

  7. Ahhh…I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again.

  8. I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don’t give a damn.

  9. I’m already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.

  10. Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

  11. It’s a thankless job, but I’ve got a lot of Karma to burn off.

  12. Can I trade this job for what’s behind door #1?

  13. Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?

  14. Chaos, panic, and disorder — my work here is done.

  15. How do I set a laser printer to stun?


oh well I just can't help myself...you'll have to check the rest out yourself -here



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...