I love Saturday because it is time to tell you guys what made me smile this week.
- My little boys ... aka the Brothers -since they are 20 months old today and not really babies anymore (thanks to Jano @ Sidetalks sweet little girl,S for giving me this idea -she has twin boys too)
I could sing their praises all night ... they share mostly everything and if one picks up the two kiddy golf sticks they take one to their brother... I mean to share not hit them LOL.
Sunday we stopped to buy Hungry jacks drive thru- the 'brothers' were asleep. J was woke up and we were feeding him fries (from the front seat) - then I noticed him sharing them with S , placing fries near his hands and down the side of S's seat. Aww so cute !
They both love to ride in the little red wagon and will go and sit in there together ...smiling & waiting expectantly for me to pull them up and down the driveway (3-4 times every day ... I can't say no)
- Ivy ... made me smile when she said my name 'there's Trish' when we caught up with Tiff in the park on Tuesday. She melts my heart and she has the most glorious curls.
- A chance to meet up with Tiff and her children made me smile too .The Brother's love her gorgeous kids too.
- My husband made me smile because he always does ... and he fitted new barrel bolts to the bedroom/bathroom/laundry and garage doors because the Brothers can reach the door handles and open them now ! EEEKs - they were going into rooms and closing the doors behind themselves and I couldn't find them
and mostly not hear them wrecking everything.
It is going to take me a while to get used to
not banging my (.) (.) and head into the darn doorsundoing the bolt first but better that then pull my hair and heart out when I can't find them.
- Finding out my Lightening's Smiley Saturday swap partner is Jeanie.
- one more for the road
to bedI found this ... Julie are you still up ? NIGHT WEANING: 12 ALTERNATIVES FOR THE ALL-NIGHT NURSER (sorry I am too tired to retype it I'm the slowest typer @ 32wpm) but I don't know how it will work with twins.