Thursday, 6 March 2008

Are You Coming to The Ultimate Blog Party 2008


Well tomorrow (8 mins for me in Oz) is the official start of the Ultimate Blog Party over at 5 Minutes For Mom.
Everyone is going and everyone is invited! ... as long as you are a woman!

This is definitely my kind of party. I am not much of a party-goer, and who would invite me with my tag along 'twister' twins . So any event that allows me to stay at home in my Pj's or trackies with the Brothers, while hanging out with some cool new friends sounds like paradise to me !

Some days I feel like I am just cleaning up after having a party every day with all the food I eat and the mess the Brothers make with the people I get to chat to online... The best thing about this party is you can win prizes.

I am also looking forward to meeting lots of new people ... though my reader is bursting at the seams already everyday with 100 posts to read.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...