Sunday, 17 February 2008

Weekly Winners

February 10th - 16th

Another week of amazing adventures in toddler town. We had a twins 1st birthday last Sunday - Happy Birthday Joshua & Sarah.

What is weekly winners about ? - with my basic Kodak digital camera and thanks to Lotus aka Sarcastic Mom I get to show off my favourite photos. Anyone can join in. I went a little overboard this week.It is so hard to chose my weekly winners. I hope I saved the best for Wordless Wednesday.

Please check out other Weekly Winners over at Lotus's - see some stunning captures and images from other spectacular photographers.

Charlotte Rose (David Austin)
Pierre de Cardin

J on the go

Take me to the Cake, Driver
Children's Rose & a surprise ring in ? (never had this one before only pink blooms)

Still Only Two bottom teeth
Bargain Buy $14.99 - I should have got two (hang on I did two for price of one)
mmm Icecream
Crying over spilt ...
what's da hold up

Rolly (R.i.p -yep he always had muddy paws too)

Joshua & Sarah turned one
what a cake !
Pooped after de party

Hide N seek

what are you waiting for ?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...