Monday, 4 February 2008

Tweaking my blog template - any ideas ?

For quite a while I have been thinking about a new fresh look for my blog.

Today, I came across Smiler's creative blog. She has an awesome series on Blogger tips-Blogging 101.

I really liked her template and I started hunting around ... somehow I came upon this site

Compender now he has some really brilliant blogger technical information on 3 column templates. Which is what I am testing.

I also found this Blogger tips and tricks.

I am keen to keep playing around with Blogger because as much as I am envious of Wordpress themes and all the plugins and self hosting - I am reluctant to lose the ground I have made.

*sigh* what to do ?

So do you like this theme/template ?

It has taken me a few hours to edit the template. It is still a work in progress. I have a lot of de-cluttering and re arranging to do tomorrow.

I also have it on my to do list to get a pretty header ... any ideas welcome - please !

So there you have it.

It's your turn ... give a girl some directions and save me a few detours or disasters.

ETA - One more link Dummies Guide for Beta Blogger. I have only had the chance to browse a few of these but they seem very informative.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...