Saturday, 2 February 2008

Smiley Saturday

Lightening brings us another edition of Smiley Saturday.What made me smile this week ?

- the big things - my new garden edging, planting a few beginnings of our 'organic' vegie garden and Awards from dear and new friends.

I am truly overwhelmed - because I needed to hear this - 'this' week.

Kellan @ On the Upside awarded me

Tiff at Three Ring Circus gave me

Project Mommy rated me

Veronica @ Sleepless Nights awarded me

Thank you ...words fail me !

(as the clock will soon strike 11pm ... and my DH is waiting for his own lovin' - I will pass these on tomorrow or Monday because I have to get all the links right)

The small things also made me smile every day this week when I wasn't pulling my hair out and cleaning up their escapades ... Hugs,kisses and smiles from my two cheeky small things.

Yesterday, we discovered Bunnings has a real awesome indoor playground - The twins were very unhappy it was raining and we couldn't play outside at home -I had to buy something at Bunnings and then I spotted the play area so we gave it a go- they loved it and it was FREE .So i was smiling as much as they were.

The biggest thing -this afternoon I have debuted on the

I feel excited and humbled to be among some fantastic Australian Women's blogs. So many of my favourite blogs join me in this list plus many new ones I will have to explore.

It has also been a hard week for other reasons that of course on SS I can't blog about. My days pass in the blink of an eye.When I feel alone with the boys and no one to talk too - blogging makes me feel better. It is hard getting out with two toddlers whose mission is to search and destroy .As much as I adore them and my world revolves around them so does my blog I love discovering the blogosphere.

Your turn - What made you smile this week ?
why don't you join us ? pop over to Lightening's for more information.

Ps - One last word before you go please - we are still on Top Momma *click here or at the top on the Top Momma Button*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...