Monday 19 November 2007

who wants to win $50 from Mel In a Nutshell

Me me me !




Mel in nutshell is giving away $50 - so why don't you beat a path to her blog.

Yep, you read right! I am giving away $50 (USD). Why you ask? Well, this money is purely money Ive earned doing paid posts & in order to get more paid posts i need to increase my Google page rank. So in an effort to do that I'm putting a competition on here - got to spend money to make money right?




See here for competition details & rules and how you can enter too http://www.melinanutshell.com/

Totally unrelated to her comp ...My blog was rejected by pay per post because of the dates ... no idea why ??? *rolls eyes*

2 comments :

Mel :) said...

Thanks for entering - Good Luck!!! :D

id write to PPP & ask for details cause it looks like your blog well & truly fits the criteria!

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I'm not a fan of paid to post. Perhaps it's just in the execution, but I much prefer to know that I'm being advertised to.

I'm currently looking at ways to make my blog pay for itself (it's a HUGE pain in the butt when the hosting/domain bill comes in at the end of the year) so far I'm debating between commission junction and blogher ads. Anyway, those are just my thoughts.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.