Friday 17 August 2007

Jeans for Genes







This is a couple of the photos I took for Jean 4 Genes competiton.This took some doing but both S & J fitted into Daddy's jeans - Sam was most uncooperative and camera shy when I tried single shots of him by himself ! This was just a bit of fun and of course they love D's drum sticks.

I submitted a few (well more than a few) ... and I still can't find the CD of pics Bec took and sent to us . I still have tomorrow.

It is all in the name of fun ...raising.(The t-shirts and jean jewels I bought ~$58 donation to a very worthy cause).I won't use the disposables if we win anyway.
I don't envy the job of the judges trawling through 10,000 photos of very gene-uine cuties to pick ten winners.
A Pair of jeans (hey I should use this one)


I also have some great ideas for another twin photo competition.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Awww too cute!
You will win for sure!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.